Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple Bites - Yes!

Two of my guilty pleasure blogs are combining forces and are putting out Simple Bites. Tsh of Simple Mom has done an amazing job of branching out her passion of simple living and created Simple Living Media, an organization of four blog sites, each lead by an amazing blog writer passionate about the expertise for that blog. These gals are great. Aimee of Under The Highchair is taking on Simple Bites and I must confess that I did a happy dance in my office at work when I heard about this partnership. I felt like it was my birthday. No, it was better than that. I know, I am so silly, but Aimee is a great writer and I love her blog. Any who, let's get to the good stuff. As Simple Living Media is launching the four websites, they are having four massive giveaways with great prizes. You need to go check them out. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and stick around, I am sure you'll learn something new and be inspired.



http://www.simplebites.net/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica! Just got caught up on your blog & I must say I love the blogs you direct your readers to! Lisa Leonard's has become one of my favorite! So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete